Sunday, September 23, 2012

Center Stage Author - Molly McAdams

I am totally psyched and completely honored to be featuring Molly McAdams as my very first author to take center stage!




“One of these days Princess, I promise you.” 

I turned to scowl at him once more, “I would never be desperate enough to want you.” Okay that was a lie; my breaths were already quickening just feeling his sculpted body pressed against mine. 

His smile was slow and sexy, “We'll see." -- Chase and Harper


Warm, steamy, edgy, pissed off, elated, sad, swoony, inconsolable, happy, like throwing my kindle across the room, teary, appreciative.

This book will have you feeling all these things and more. Then once you are able to take a breath - and trust me, you may need a few days - you will be very glad you Took a Chance (*snort* sorry, I couldn't help myself)  and climbed on the crazy roller coaster ride.

The story was a wonderful blend of sweet, steam and angst that flowed so smoothly it didn't allow for a boring moment. The characters were vibrantly portrayed and so well written that you could feel down to your bones all of their highs and lows. I fell in love (and lust) right along with Harper and wanted to hug her tight when things got rough.

The only real issue I had was that I wished we could have gotten to know Chase better but then I found out that Molly planned on sharing the story from Chases POV (Mar 2013!) Smart girl! 

This is a book I Will read again and I enthusiastically recommend to anyone that will listen. Just don't forget to strap in, throw your arms up in the air, scream til you're hoarse and enjoy every rush, dip, flip, twist and turn. Also, don't forget a fresh box of tissues.. and vodka.. and chocolate.. trust me on this one.



The Playlist




The Dream Cast


Alex Pettyfer, Emma Roberts, Channing Tatum

What's next for the unstoppable Ms Molly?

From Ashes in December and Stealing Harper (Chases POV) in March 2013

1 comment:

  1. This was probably the best book I have ever read!!! I have a serious book hangover! I have never felt so many emotions through one book..

    ReplyDelete