Saturday, October 6, 2012

Some Like it Hot! Review - Letting Go by Jennifer Foor


"I looked up at her as her hands touched both sides of my cheeks. They reached up and ran through my hair. "Savannah." I whispered, wanting to tell her to stop, but the words wouldn't come.

Her fingers brushed over my lips and she traced them with it. I watched her bite her lip. It made me lick and bite mine. I leaned my forehead against hers. "We can't do this." I said hesitantly.

I closed my eyes but kept my head against hers. "I know." She whispered."

The story is told from the POV of both Savannah and Colt which I love so score one for Jenn off the bat. The setting is interesting and is not one I have seen in a book before. The characters are likable, entertaining and swoon worthy. The dialog was well done and the romance was sweet and WOAH hot *I sang that last part*. I've read a lot of shmexy books but I'm not always impressed with the shmexy.. I was impressed, I was fanning myself, a lot and I had the hose at the ready in case I needed to be cooled off. Very helpful. There was just the right amount of angst and the ending was well paced. 

I highly recommend Letting Go to anyone looking for a fun, romantic, shmexy shmexy read. But don't forget to keep the hose handy, just in case your pants catch on fire.

Also, the next installment, Folding Hearts, is due out in less then a few weeks and it's promised to be even hotter then this one. I will probably just sit in some ice while I read it, to be safe.

WORD


Letting Go Dream Cast:


Colt, Savannah and Ty


Letting Go Playlist:



         








1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE IT. I did not even know you were doing this... Thank You SOOOO Much!

    ReplyDelete